Modlog

/c/vegan Modlog
TimemodAction
2 months ago
mod
Restored Comment I'll have you know my outdoor cat eats predominantly local wildlife by I_CAST_BEAM_OF_BATS_I_CAST_BOLT_OF_BATS [none/use name]@hexbear.net
2 months ago
mod
Banned ieatpwns@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Timeout
expires: 2 months ago
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment Victim complex by ieatpwns@lemmy.world
reason: rule 1
2 months ago
mod
Banned SpaceNoodle@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Anti-vegan
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment tl;dr acting smug and self-righteous alienates people by SpaceNoodle@lemmy.world
reason: Rule #1
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment I'll have you know my outdoor cat eats predominantly local wildlife by I_CAST_BEAM_OF_BATS_I_CAST_BOLT_OF_BATS [none/use name]@hexbear.net
reason: Rule #4
2 months ago
mod
Banned ToxicDivinity [comrade/them]@hexbear.net from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Do not engage with vegan instances if you’re going to troll
expires: 1 month ago
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment Babe wake up, new struggle session just dropped by SpookyGenderCommunist [they/them, she/her]@hexbear.net
reason: Rule #4
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment So you'd rather factory farms wasted the leftovers that aren't OK for human consumption? And instead of rescuing cats from shelters, we should either just kill them all, or release them into the wild? by BeardedBlaze@lemmy.world
reason: Rule 4
2 months ago
mod
Banned BeardedBlaze@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: rule 4
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment ![](https://sh.itjust.works/pictrs/image/e6926325-1464-4ba3-abce-148dd8aeb0d7.png) by Jakeroxs@sh.itjust.works
reason: useless meme comment
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment At least it's using parts of the animal that would otherwise go to waste. by Kushan@lemmy.world
reason: Rule 4
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment That’s because one tastes good, and one tastes like assholes. by MrFappy@lemmy.world
reason: Troll
2 months ago
mod
Banned 🅿🅸🆇🅴🅻@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Spam
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment ![](https://lemmy.world/pictrs/image/dcb3d03c-2211-4d81-b61e-d8582f1ca066.jpeg) by 🅿🅸🆇🅴🅻@lemmy.world
reason: Loser meme
2 months ago
mod
Restored Comment Ok Hamid by bomibantai@lemmy.world
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment Ok Hamid by bomibantai@lemmy.world
reason: Troll
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment More processed food... Cant you just have some milk and a bowl of oatmeal for the same effect? by tehWrapper@lemmy.world
reason: Rule 3
2 months ago
mod
Banned Maalus@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Speciest anti-vegan
expires: 1 month ago
2 months ago
mod
Removed Comment I love these feel good posts. Compared to how much they could have suffered, they didn’t suffer almost at all Can’t wait to sink my teeth into that veal knowing that the cow’s sacrifice was so insignificant Happy days! by ynazuma@lemmy.world
reason: anti vegan
3 months ago
mod
Removed Comment It’s more complicated than “adoption good breeder bad.“ If you’re against domesticating animals and keeping them as pets you can’t participate in the industry period. It’s not like there’s a magic adoption loophole and there are all the other products, business, and systems you participate in for years after. by bolexforsoup@lemmy.blahaj.zone
3 months ago
mod
Banned Soulg@sh.itjust.works from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
3 months ago
mod
Removed Comment While I agree that there are a lot of unsavory breeders out there, this feels like real pathetic justification for how they're just better even though they're doing the exact same thing. Treat your pets well, and congratulations you're a good pet owner. by Soulg@sh.itjust.works
reason: Uncivil
3 months ago
mod
Removed Comment Victim complex by ieatpwns@lemmy.world
reason: Rule 1
3 months ago
mod
Removed Comment Using different terms doesn’t suddenly make them not your pet/subservient. If they’re domesticated you’re still participating. by bolexforsoup@lemmy.blahaj.zone
reason: 1. uncivil
3 months ago
mod
Banned bolexforsoup@lemmy.blahaj.zone from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: uncivil, temp ban
expires: 3 months ago
3 months ago
mod
Removed Comment You cannot have an equal-footing relationship with a domesticated animal. by bolexforsoup@lemmy.blahaj.zone
reason: 2. & 4.
3 months ago
mod
Banned AwkwardLookMonkeyPuppet@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Temporary ban on calling for violence on the animals
3 months ago
mod
Removed Comment What's going to happen to all the cows? Just kill them? Or will they cut down on reproduction to bring herd levels down to appropriate levels? The meat industry is heavily subsidized and makes billions of dollars per day, so I think they'll fight pretty hard against alternatives. by AwkwardLookMonkeyPuppet@lemmy.world
reason: Suggesting violence towards others, culling is never the answer.
3 months ago
mod
Banned southsamurai@sh.itjust.works from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
3 months ago
mod
Banned KillerTofu@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
3 months ago
mod
Banned Reddfugee42@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Rule 3
3 months ago
mod
Banned Ledivin@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
3 months ago
mod
Removed Post After death of beloved bear in B.C., experts look for lessons
3 months ago
mod
Banned Pfeffy@lemmy.world from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
3 months ago
mod
Banned Windshear@lemmy.ca from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
3 months ago
mod
Unbanned hopeless_dreamless@vegantheoryclub.org from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
3 months ago
mod
Banned hopeless_dreamless@vegantheoryclub.org from the community Vegan@vegantheoryclub.org
reason: Rule 1 & 3