• Deceptichum@quokk.au
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Moments later, though, there is a loud commotion, followed by Strassburg’s voice saying, “What are you going to do? Shoot me?” followed by a racial slur.

• Media Bias Fact Checker@lemmy.worldB
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 month ago
    Internet Archive Media Bias Fact Check Credibility: [High] (Click to view Full Report)

Internet Archive is rated with High Creditability by Media Bias Fact Check.

Bias: Left-Center
    Factual Reporting: Mostly Factual
    Full Report: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/internet-archive-bias/

Check the bias and credibility of this article on Ground.News

Thanks to Media Bias Fact Check for their access to the API.
    Please consider supporting them by donating.

Footer

Media Bias Fact Check is a fact-checking website that rates the bias and credibility of news sources. They are known for their comprehensive and detailed reports.

Beep boop. This action was performed automatically. If you dont like me then please block me.💔
    If you have any questions or comments about me, you can make a post to LW Support lemmy community.

• Deceptichum@quokk.au
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 month ago

Hahaha oh fuck this site is garbage.

• Overall, we rate the Internet Archive as Left-Center biased based on more reliance on sources that favor the left. We also rate them as Mostly Factual rather than High due to the use of some sources that are rated Mixed for factual reporting.

The fucking Internet Archive is leftist now to this clown?

• tyler@programming.dev
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 month ago

Didn’t bother to read the bias report then, did ya?

The Internet Archive primarily functions as a digital library and web archiving service. Its content, by nature, is diverse and extensive, covering a vast array of topics and sources. The IA itself does not produce original content that would indicate a political or ideological bias. Instead, it archives content from across the web, which can encompass a broad spectrum of viewpoints.

The IA’s blog provides updates and stories about its projects, technology, and collaborations, reflecting its mission and activities rather than any political or ideological stance. Similarly, the “News Stories” section on its website primarily features articles and reports about the Internet Archive itself from various external media sources. However, we did find a bias in the sources they rely on as more favor the left, such as Rolling Stone, Louisiana Illuminator, Daily Dot, and Wired. We also found they sometimes rely on factually mixed sources like the Daily Caller and The Conservative Woman