Bottom Line

The only purported evidence for the claim that Khelif is trans comes from an undisclosed test performed by an allegedly corrupt sports governing body that may have shown she has a DSD condition. The IOC has said Khelif meets its requirements for participation, with Adams, the IOC spokesman, specifically clarifying, “This is not a transgender issue.”

Because Khelif is not transgender, claims attempting to make her victory against Carini an issue about transgender rights or “woke” politics are without basis.

• NoiseColor@startrek.website
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 month ago
    • I never said a lie

• I know te subject as much as anyone here

The problem is that some subjects are tabu here and they should not even be mentioned, let alone discussed. Its ironic and quite idiotic considering what extreme views you can find on the same lemmy communities.

• barooboodoo (he/him)@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago
      • Yes, you did.

• No, you don’t.

Yeah it’s so taboo, look how little discussion is going on here. Although I guess it might seem like that when you ignore all the comments disproving your misinformation.

• NoiseColor@startrek.website
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago
        • nope

• yes I most certainly do. But you on the other hand are way out of your depth

What are you even taking about? Now you are just pulling stuff out of your dumb ass. Nobody is proving or disproving anything here. Just a lot of hysteria and insults.

Pointless. I will leave you to your warm and cozy bubble where any challenge is met with vitriol and vomit. Bye.

• barooboodoo (he/him)@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 month ago

Cool thanks. Have fun continuing not to watch or support women’s combat sports and deciding you get to have terrible opinions about subjects you’re completely uninformed on!