• 0 Posts
  • 13 Comments
Joined 1 year ago
cake
Cake day: June 15th, 2023

help-circle

• Capitol Reef is the most underrated national park. Go early in the morning. Get fresh bread and pies made from wheat and fruits grown right in the park.

Olympic NP is the most amazing.

Death Valley… just pass. It’s hot. It’s a bowl. It’s sand. Be like Anakin.

Joshua tree is dope, but try to go in the cooler months.

For any of them in Utah, if you’re a coffee drinker I’d recommend bringing your own packed and ready. It can be difficult finding a good cup for a while…

Glacier is easily the best we have in the country. If it was either seeing Yellowstone or Glacier I’d go Glacier.

Our NPs are so amazing. After traveling to other countries NPs it makes me cherish how special our parks are and how much better they’re treated and looked after as the park system is well staffed and looked over by people that really care. Teddy Rosevelt is a national hero.

• While I agree those are major issues, the other big reason is that we have a lot of countries doing a lot of PsyOps on our nation. That’s what happens when you’re the “world power” and people want to bring you down. The Chinese outnumber us 2.5 to 1 and the Russians and North Koreans are happy to help. As are the Iranians, half of South America and a number of middle eastern countries. It’s sort of inevitable. The problem is that when we started making and deploying this technology we put zero safe guards in place to protect the average American from this.