• Klaymore@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    30 days ago

Started playing Factorio again with a friend, been fun so far. Just today I played Tooth and Tail again which is really cool, as well as Skullgirls Second Encore which I’m not great at but is still fun.

• AsimovIV@discuss.tchncs.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    30 days ago

Divinity original sin 2. It is not as good as I was expecting it to be. I keep getting bored and fustrated even if I really want to like it.

• Aussiemandeus@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    29 days ago

I’ve been playing Pokemon Go, started back when it came out after niantic killed their other game I was playing to make pokemon go. (Not bitter at all)

Played a few weeks gave up.

Now I’m 30 and was out running and thought hey why not do this at the same time.

• JackbyDev@programming.dev
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    29 days ago

HyperRogue. The lack of statted items means less time thinking andore time playing. Same complaint as many rogue likes though, it lacks a save and quit. I don’t care if it makes save scumming possible, it’s shitty to force people to finish a game in one sitting.

• nullroot@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    28 days ago

🤣 it’s a 20 year old MMO called Wurm Online. The pacing and skill depth is pretty amazing for an older more patient audience.

• Firestorm Druid@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    28 days ago

Recently finished my first playthrough of Dragon’s Dogma 2 and started a new one playing Rogue this time. Lots of fun and reminds me of old-school RPGs similar to Fable

• overload@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    30 days ago

Been playing for the first time Disco Elysium, but also have Kingdom Come:Deliverance and Titanfall 2 (Although I played it already 6 years ago) installed on my PC after getting them on deep sale recently.

• SmoothOperator@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    30 days ago

Replaying Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but this time no save scumming and on the Steam Deck. It’s really good, but the slight vibe of sexism bugs me.

Also playing the excellent Tactical Breach Wizards.